Spoil mum this Mother’s Day at Peacock Gardens. Order from our a la carte menu and finish off the meal with a lychee affogato or dessert that will tantalise mum’s tastebuds! All mothers will receive a complimentary carnation.
Book now on 9439 8786 to guarantee your table!
Robert O’Callaghan, Rockford Wines founder
Robert O’Callaghan, founder and winemaker of Rockford wines, started as a trainee at Seppelts in 1965, Australia’s then largest family winemakers. The Rockford winery is located at Krondorf, in the heart of the Barossa Valley. Rockford wines are made by hand with traditional methods, attitudes and equipment to produce elegant but rich, earthy, soft and generous wines that will age – the kind that Robert drank in his youth.
“At Rockford we’re committed to keeping the best of the traditional wine trade alive…“
Did you know Peacock Gardens has the exclusive for Rockford wines?
Some of the Rockford series available at Peacock Gardens includes:
- Rockford Basket Press Shiraz
- Rockford Rod & Spur Shiraz Cabernet
- Rockford Rifle Range Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rockford Home Block Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum
- Rockford Alicante Bouchet Rose
- Rockford Eden Valley Hand Picked Riesling
So what are you waiting for? Come to Peacock Gardens and enjoy a succulent Chinese meal accompanied by one of these great bottles of wine.
Rockford Wines Series
Lion Dance you don’t want to miss!
Celebrate Chinese New Year in style at Peacock Gardens
Enjoy a succulent dinner banquet watching the Lion dancing to the beat of the gong and drums.
Book your table on 9439 8786 now.
Special Banquet for the Year of the Monkey 2016
- Baked Fresh Scallop in Portuguese Style
- Deep Fried Crab Claw
- Boneless Crisp Duck with Pancake
- Wasabi King Prawns
- Pan Fried Chicken Thigh in Special Sauce
- Mixed Fresh Crisp Vegetable with Broccoli and Snow Peas
- Special Fried Rice wrapped with Lotus Leaves
- Fillet Steak in Oriental Style
- Pork Ribs w/ Honey & Black Bean Sauce
- Traditional Coconut and Redbean Pudding
- Fortune Cookies
Mathew with three generations of the Sinclair family, a signature dish, Sang Choy Bow, and one of the special bottles of wines made for the restaurant. – Photographer: Adam Yip
It’s our 40th Birthday and we are celebrating from Monday 30th November to Saturday 6th December with a glass of complimentary champagne on your arrival.
We’ve also designed a special retro banquet for $48 per person, which will include some of the original classics an favourites from our menu in the last 4 decades.
We would like to thank you for your support over the years and look forward to seeing you soon.
Special Retro Banquet (Groups of 6 or more)
- Complimentary glass of champagne
- Sang Chow Bow
- Spring Roll and Three Storey Prawn
- Chow Sam See Pancake
- Crab Meat and Soft Egg
- Sizzling Fillet Steak
- Mustard Kind Prawns/King Prawns with Spicy Salt
- Special Fried Rice
- Crisp Skin Chicken in Shallots Sauce
- Mixed Crispy Chinese Vegetables
- Fortune Cookies
$48 per person including GST
Some of our media coverage
Peacock Gardens: Crows Nest restaurant turns 40 with its loyal customers [Daily Telegraph]
Peacock Gardens celebrates 40 years [Good Food]
John Mathew Ricky
Hall of Fame
Four of a Kind